Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spring Catch-up



We've had quite a warm and busy spring here!  Sorry for not updating this since February.  The days seems to fly by on fast-forward....here are a bunch of pictures hat should catch you up on all we've been doing (I kept the soccer photos to a minimum since soccer games and practices have really taken up a lot of our free time...the kids seem to be happy playing and they are all growing in skill and confidence, so it's really been worth it, I think).

Here are a few really funny things that the kids have said in the last week:
(In Michael's, the craft store...I told the kids to keep their hands in their pockets unless they asked to touch something and I said it was okay)
L: (excited and proud) "Hey, Mom!  I didn't touch anything in the store!  I only took my hands out of my pockets to pick my nose!"

At the preschool class picnic on Friday, Anna ran up to her friend's mom and said, "I have FANTASTIC eyesight!  I can see things really far away.  So if you need to see something really far away, come find me and I will see it for you!  Also, I run 50 miles an hour!"

I am sure I will write more extensively when the school year is over (in about 3 weeks!  Hooray!)!!!  Yay for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment